1)Find the products you're interested in.
2)Establish a relationship with potential suppliers. Select a few potential suppliers to communicate with and discuss the price and trade relationship. Gradually discuss shipping and payment terms. Gather all necessary information to prepare for placing an order.
3)Understand trade terms and use them. Before placing any order, you need to understand and confirm with your suppliers about shippment terms, such as FOB and CIF, as well as payment terms. You can consult an import management company and a freight forwarder for detail break-down on the costs and risks. You can also use an import management company to negotiate the trade terms.
4) Do your homework on compliance issues. You need to understand the relevant import compliance regulations beforehand. It is highly recommended to consult a good customs house broker before placing any order.
5) Select a forwarder and customs house broker. For the first time importer, use more individualized services, because you need more attention than you would expect.
6) Place a trial order with a written purchase order if everything goes well.
7) Appoint an inspection company to check your goods on site in the factory, and give you a detailed report or we can send you the photos when the goods arefinished.
8) Track the transportation and customs clearance. Your forwarder and customs broker should take care of your transportation and customs clearance.
9) Receive the products and you can go to your next step to sell your products and make profit.
We have our own stone carving factory which has more than 16 years experience in producing and exporting stone arts, it's located in Hebei province, with more than 2500 years history of carving and honored as Home of Sculpture in China,we also have good relationships with some other factories,we organize the goods from different factories what they are good at so our goods quality is high and price is reasonable and can make delivery fast.
Yes,we have skilled sculptors who can carve according to your photos or drawings.For museum quality statues we normally produce a clay molds to let you checking quality only after your approval then we make stone/bonze/fiberglass ones according to it as 1:1 ratio.
We can supply free design service for serious buyers according to their general idea.
Various sizes according to your requirement.The arts we had made from 10cm to 7 meters high.
Various materials are at choice, including marble, granite, limestone, travertine and sandstone,bronze,copper,fiberglass etc.
The colors has white,black,yellow,cream,coffe color,red,pink etc. Popular colors in the website http://www.statuee.com/statue-color.html
Total amount of a normal order is no less than 8000 USD, otherwise export fee should be added at buyer account.
1) A 20'container normally needs 45 days,or 30 days if the goods are needed for urgent use.
2) Shipping information:
West European main port: about 25 days
America western coast: about 20 days
America eastern coast: about 30 days
For the shipping max weight requirement and sailing date please contact us for details.t our answer.
Packed in firm wooden crates,the merchandise is protected by wood chips to avoid the goods shaving during shipping,and the crate will be filled with some foam and PVC film to avoid pollution.
Mostly by Ocean shipping,some countries by railway. It can reach any main port or main cities all over the world.
T/T(telegraphic transfer/bank transfer)or L/C(letter of Credit).
If by the term of CIF(C.I.F. = Cost of material + insurance + freight),we will arrange the ensurance for clients
Xingang port China ,for the Russia or Middle Asia clients we can arrange railway tranport.
We have a online catalogue, pls seehttp://www.alphable.com or http://www.chinastonesculpture.com
If you are a serious buyer, we'd like to send the printed catalogue.We have no pricelist since we have different price policy according to order quantity.